The process is the core of everything. Without processes, nothing can happen in the company: no logistics, no customer orientation, nothing at all. It is important to recognize, to analyze, raise awareness, change, model and define processes. But the change of behaviour cannot be realized at any moment. Continuity is necessary. That's why our successful model is called: CIP = continuous improvement process.
Its implementation takes place prefereably with Ordino's support. Because the critical view from outside is essential. Because we have been integrated with the preparation of goals in advance. Because daily activities do not obscure our vision of the overall picture.
In the end, every company should be able to take over this continuous improvement process. Therefore, Ordino withdraws step by step, after correct application of the CIP implementation process.
To ensure that initial intentions are achieved, we recommend an audit every two years: a type of vaccination update for the CIP to ensure its sustainable use and application. It's also the opportunity to discuss together changes and readjustements - changes in the market are better understood.
Experience teaches that this is becoming increasingly rare - competition is omnipresent - mere sales proposals are no longer achievable through "hardware" or even just in the short term, because they are easy and quick to be copied. The digitalization trend is playing his role to make it work faster in the future (3D printing).
Only through the combination of product, services or advice, we can create unique and long lasting sales points with high customer loyalty. Only at this point we can call ourselves customer's partner.
When a company decides to focus on customer's attention, the desire to analyse efficient and value-added business processes within framework conditions almost automatically arises, taking into account the required IT support.
The challenge therefore lies in recognizing one's own needs first, then formulating them clearly, matching them with the various possible solution packages (some of which are already in use) and then implementing them.
This highly individual consultancy combines proven methods and tools:
- What we are or what we represent (own vision or external one)
- Process analysis and optimization to meet internal and external expectations
- technical requirements definition from the end customer / company point of view
- Evaluation of existing IT-Systems - to make the necessary migration assessable
- Selection of the necessary software taking into account the budget and the experience
- Harmonization of heterogeneus IT landscapes
- Data management
- Inventory optimization
- Identification and realization of optimizational potential within collaboration / networks
- Network configuration and planning concepts.
The consultancy therefore moves from strategic to operational implementation. Even a small company will take a lot of time to question and recognize existing opportunities.
The following technical applications and their integration are considered:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Storage and Transport System (STS)
- Supply/Customer Chain Management (SCM)
- Production Planning and Control (PPC)
- Document management system (DMS)
- Maintenance system (MS)Service management system (SMS)
Knowledge of methods that we use for this purpose and that can be used on-site if required:
- Business Modell Canvas: to formulate customer's value and draw up unilateral business plans.
- Digital Character: what do my customers look like, especially potential new ones: where I do find them?
- Design Thinking
- Customer Story´s: to recognize current and future requirements from the market
- BPM: Language formulation of the different requirements